The highlights:
We celebrated 11 years since we where assigned to work a silly sidewalk sale at Toys R Us together, that is where this little thing called love started. We worked totally different shifts and departments but got put together to work that weekend side-by-side..we had our first date a few weeks later and here we are now!
We went to Posey's first birthday party <3 She is growing into such a beautiful little tot!
I told my dad about the baby. Yeah, that didn't go well. Oh well. Now he knows.
I cleaned out our van. All I have to say about that is...ewwww!
We went to the Jemez and had a wonderful time exploring!!
I feel like I'm on a rocking boat a lot of the time. Nausea is so much fun..*note sarcasm*
That's about it for now. Pics and details later.
I hope you all had fun with those you love!!
No comments:
Post a Comment