“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Before and After

I finally did it! I called Michelle and made an appt. and lined up my mother-in-law to watch Vance and got my haircut. I hadn't done it in eighteen months. Never again will I go that long! My new goal is every 6 and we'll try to work it up to every 3 or 4 from there. I feel like a whole new person. I've had it this short before, but I didn't straighten it and that was almost 10 years ago. I invested in a Chi and I'm planning on wearing it short and sleek for a good long while. It feels so good!

Bye-Bye "cousin it"
and now!

2 comments:

From the View of 1336 said...

I really like your haircut Angela. You look great!

Rachel P said...

I love it! You look gorgeous!