“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Toby


I didn't realize my phone actually takes semi-decent pictures and I can email them to myself! I took one of Toby yesterday at the pound, I cannot WAIT to get him out of there! It's so loud :( though very clean.



We are getting a professional trainer asap so we can bring him up right, and we will be crate-training him.

I am SOOO excited!

Oh, and I was doing some (okay, a LOT) of research. There have been 9 dog attacks resulting in the killing of a human in New Mexico over the past 30 years. Guess how many of those involved a pit bull? NONE! Properly trained and neutered pit bulls are great dogs, they love children and do you remember the dog in Little Rascals? He was a pit. I have a lot of confidence in our ability to educate ourselves and raise him right :D

No comments: