“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Zoo Pic

(Addison in the stroller, Faith, Elorah, Mason, Kate, Alorah, Vance and Max. Ben was not feeling the whole group pic thing)

Still haven't made time to scan more baby Faith pics in. I actually have to find the ones from when she was born, I can't figure out where they are. I only have a few framed ones I've found. I know they aren't lost, they just aren't found yet!

Here is a pic from the zoo. We went with Nancy and her kiddos Elora, Ben, and Kate; and Rach and her kiddos Max, Mason, and Addison. It felt like we brought the zoo TO the zoo. Unfortunately my batteries where running low so I only got a few shots. I'm just posting the group one.

Today we are off to ITZ, yes this is the birthday that won't end lol. Levi was in school in California for NEC last year for both Faith's birthday and Father's Day (it sucked not having him here!!!) so we are trying to make up for it and have double the fun this year! Faith has been talking about going to ITZ for months and months so that is where we are going, just us. That place is freaking expensive, and the food isn't so great. She'll remember it and they will all have fun though!

1 comment:

Rachel P said...

Seriously, we did bring the zoo to the zoo! ;-) Too funny, and a really cute pic!