Well, after a HUGE misunderstanding at the pound our dog was adopted out to someone else. What happened was this. When we went on Sunday we told them we wanted the dog I first posted about. They put all our info in, marked him as adopted, and told us to come back on Tuesday. They failed to tell us that we had to pay and fill out ALL the paperwork (not just the part we did do) for him to be ours. He ended up getting adopted out to someone else and was long gone :( If they had explained things better to me, we would have him, but we don't. I was left, alone, with 3 sobbing children. It was a nightmare. In an attempt to make it better we went to look and see what pups they had available, even though Levi was not there to help us make a decision (he has class on Tues and Thurs nights). We ended up adopting, we have her papers!, a beautiful German Shepard mix with short hair. She is a total doll, very sweet. Everyone is so stuck on Toby that her name is Toby (even though I think we should have found something more girlie, I totally lost that one 4:1 lol)
Here are some pics. Levi and the kids will go get her Thursday at 5pm :) There is no way she will be adopted out to anyone else, she is 100% OURS!
Something to look forward to after my surgery (and she gets spayed the same day)
She's 2 months old

2 comments:
OH my gosh!!! That totally sucks! I'm so sorry! I'm glad you found another one, though. She's cute!
What a precious little puppy! How are you feeling, my dear? I do hope you're doing okay. My heart still hurts for you. I love you!
Post a Comment