“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Ang!!!!

I am chaperoning Faith's class field trip to the Albuquerque Museum, I should be leaving, but I had to get this blog out first!

My new Scentsy bars came yesterday! My fave is Cranberry Sandalwood. It is intoxicating. Mmmm. I also LOVE the Vanilla Walnut. I do not enjoy the Orange Harvest, Rach I am going to see if you do. If so I'll trade you when you order Welcome Home (or whatever it is) from Amy. I'm so darn addicted to this stuff. Happy smells=Happy Ang!



And when I went to Smith's on Sunday I looked for the holiday creamers and they had some of them! I did not think I would enjoy the carmel apple but it is actually really, really good! Levi picked up Pumpkin Spice yesterday. I'm in coffee heaven :D



It truly is the simple things.

Simple is happy.

3 comments:

April said...

Yummy! I'm not much of a coffee drinker-but I do love the flavored creamers.

2 questions:
What is a Scentsy bar? -soap, is my guess?
and
What is snail mail? -my home address?(if it is my home address, I'll message it to you tonight via myspace)
...I feel like I should really know these things, but I don't!

Jeannie Isaacs said...

OH.MY.GOSH.

I did NOT know they had Caramel Apple!!! I'm in trouble. :(

Rachel said...

It really is the simple things, I think. So I'll keep sipping my chamomile tea while working the afternoon away, daydreaming about the fun stuff I want to do when I get home..... ahhhh.