“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pumpkin Patch highlights....










Seriously? this would be SUCH a great pic without the stupid boy behind us ruining it :(
Rach, me, and Alisha...we all picked the same day to go!




That is a monstrosity of a corn dog!

Vance, Max, and Mason (the boys and Vance are 5 mths apart)


I have never gone before, I had to though, after I shoved Vance down I had to prove myself lol. (btw, though he needed the push he loved going down..he is just a wimp!)









Oh and a small update on me. I had my procedure (injection) last week. It went really well. I was in a lot of pain for a few days, it was pretty sucky, but well worth it! I have an appointment next month and then I'll start physical therapy. I am not sure what will happen from here, but to have some relief that isn't in the form of a pill is fantastic!
I have been really busy. I'm trying to find a job, the sooner the better! It's difficult because I haven't worked in 10 years and you have to have experience to get a job and a job to gain experience. I know something will fall into place though. I'm pretty determined! I'll just keep trying and see what happens :) Other then that the kids are growing like weeds, getting along really well lately too! I'm gearing up for the holidays and trying to get the shopping done for that. The divorce stuff is going as well as it can. For what it is. We are getting along and we agree on most things.
Happy Fall to all! I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

April said...

Looks like SO much fun! Your kids are beautiful.