I so enjoy how my toosh looks in these jeans. Had to share. I took this pic to see what others see...because really, never thought about it before but then it occurred to me. You never see yourself from behind. Interesting really. These jeans took me 2 years to get into. I love them. Really.



5 comments:
I can see why you love those jeans; they do make your butt look fab! :D
That picture of Vance is so pitiful. I hope he's feeling better soon.
your kiddos are just adorable! and way to go on the jean thing! you look great... almost the same as when you were in highschool, just shorter, darker hair. :) Thanks for all your encouragement and I really enjoy reading your blog!
Congrats on the jeans! Seriously, how did you do it?!
Your kids are so super cute. And next time I'm in town, I expect an invite over for dinner! :)
Oh,and I hope Vance starts to feel better super soon!
Cori, thanks! I'll update on Vance in a bit. It has been one heck of a day...oy
Sherah, thanks! I have to say I frickin' love my hair lol. It makes me giddy. You just remind me so much of when I was a young first time mom!
April, I call it the d-diet. The divorce diet. Works wonders lol. I seriously don't recommend though!
I have a really hard time eating.
Post a Comment