“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, December 8, 2008

just another 'magic' Monday





Vance-4 year olds can double for puppy-pillows.














Faith-Has bronchitis. As evident by keeping her and I both awake until 3am on Saturday night into Sunday. She is on the mend, but stayed home to catch up on rest. Too bad mommies don't get to do the same!











































Cookies-chocolate cookies w/ peanut butter chips. Very tasty.


It is supposed to be in the 30's tomorrow with snow. brrrrrrrrrrr. Maybe I'll make some lentil soup, I've been craving some!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the site looks great! Just wanted to thank you over here, too, for your insightful comment today.

Hope Faith feels better and you get more sleep soon!

April said...

I want a cookie!

Cori said...

Poor Faith! I hope she's feeling better soon. And I love the pic of Vance & Toby. <3