“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Kid-Friendly product alert

In October I made This post about cups and growing up and my plan for it. I had planned to donate all our sippy cups and switch Vance to straw cups and the girls to regular cups. It was a good plan. Today the plan changed though. While strolling the isles at Costco I came across an even better solution!

This is the website about the cups Contigo Autoseal Kids and I was immediately in cup-love. They are for kids ages 4-12 and they make total sense. The best part? They can go in lunch boxes. Second best part? NO PARTS! No inserts. I love them. Costco sells a package of 4 for $15.89 and they have them in boy and girl colors. Vance's are army green/orange and blue/green, the girls are pink/yellow (for Alorah) and purple/pink (for Faith). I came home and unloaded the cabinet of straw cups and sippy cups and the drawer of all the pieces. Vance likes the cups, and he is one picky dude. I am VERY glad they are BPA free. So if you too are in search of cups without worry check them out!!

4 comments:

April said...

stupid question: what is BPA free mean?! thank you!

reflections said...

April, this website explains it better then I could!

http://www.greenlivingonline.com/HealthNutrition/12-ways-to-protect-yourself-against-bpa-chemicals-in-plastics/

Lacey said...

Ang, These cups are still totally sippy cups... Just cooler.

Cori said...

Ooooh, those are cool! I might have to get some for Ella; I think my sister has a Costco membership. I'm thinking Stocking stuffers!!!!