“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, January 12, 2009

backseat

Blogger is going to have to take a huge backseat for awhile in my life. Going back to work is a huge adjustment and I don't feel like I'm juggling anything all that well. I'm super torn about my kids and daycare and their schedules. I'm trying to figure out the when and how of everything. It's exhausting. I am unabashedly spent. So, I will try to update this once a week or so and keep up with Wordless Wednesday. Outside of that, I'll catch up when I can! I'm happy, but the stress if completely overwhelming. I think I've lost another 5 pounds in the past week. I just want my life to feel halfway normal again. Starting a new chapter is super exciting but there are always bittersweet drawbacks. It's a process, what can I say? Once I get settled in my own place and have time to reflect and actually think further then tomorrow about my day-to-day life I'm sure I'll have a lot more to say. for now...I'm kind of speechless.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Change always takes a while to adjust to, before you know it you'll be flying through your days like it's no big deal.
((HUGS))
Love ya, take care!

Rachel said...

Well I will miss your posts, but I completely understand!

FWIW, things run much more smoothly for me when I follow a routine - which is so hard for me to do! But, if the girls pick their clothes for the whole week (5 outfits - each a.m/. they decide which outfit to wear) on Sunday, and if any lunches that need to be packed are packed at dinner time the night before, those 2 things help me get out the door on time. (I, of course, don't know what specifics are getting to you, if any, or if it's just the newness and finding the right balance, but those two things help me tremendously!)

(((hug)))