How has it been a month since I posted in here? Let's see, I am insanely busy. Faith turned 9 on the 12th. NINE people. I'm flippin' old. Sigh. She is beautiful and happy and so much fun. I have been home this entire week sick as a dog with a nasty flu. It's been awful. Hacking cough, fever, chills, headache, body aches, etc. Levi had the kids as usual last Saturday and I picked them up Sunday. 2 hours later the fever hit (we took the kids to Cliffs together, for Faith's bday, along with Nancy and her kiddos on Sat.) I called him and he took the kids back. He took Monday off, he wasn't feeling so great himself. I went to Urgent Care first thing Mon. Levi kept the kids and took them to daycare Tues. Wednesday I went back to my doc, it was worse instead of better. Levi kept the kids and went to work, while the kids went to daycare. Normally my boss doesn't let the kids come when I am sick but this time we really, really needed her to let them come. I was too sick to take them and Levi had to work. Vance went to my mother-in-law's house yesterday, I picked the girls up around 4:30. Came home and showered them and Faith went to my mom's. When I got home I lost my voice again, and decided not to push it, to take another day and make sure I am 100% when I go back Monday. My boss was okay with it. I just have Alorah and she has been an absolute angel. Playing Littlest Pet Shop and watching movies. She is awesome. I am going to go get Vance in awhile and then get Fafers. I have not spent any real time with them since last Sat and I miss them terribly. I did not want them to get sick though, and I needed to get better. 3 kids do not equal rest. At all. Vance will be 5 in a week and a half. My babies are growing up quick! He is perfect and adorable and a complete handful!!! Boys are a lot of work! Girls are easier. Just sayin'.
As for me, I am doing okay. I am happy. The divorce will be final some time this fall, I think. Levi has the papers, it is out of my hands for now. I have amazing friends, a fantastic family, healthy, happy kids, what more could a girl want?
Here is some picture goodness :) I hope you are all doing well.

1 comment:
hi, been thinking about you. hope you are feeling better. with his long hair vance looks just like levi.
Post a Comment