We have come out of the cocoon of sickness. Alorah is doing much better. She still has a wet cough and she has needed the neb some the past few days-even after finishing her steroids which I do not like (not one bit). So, I am keeping an eye on her and hoping she does not need another burst and that this one will balloon out and she will be completely over her sickness. We are going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow so that will be a good test to see if she is definitely ready to go back to school. I am very hopeful because my boss may just fire me if I miss any more work-esp a very important training session all day Monday. Sick kid trumps work every time but it still makes me nervous. Vance (asthma dude) has been coughing quite a bit but it is wet and junky and he is not wheezy (yay!). I am, of course, watching him closely. No fever, or other flu symptoms. Last of all-me. I am exhausted. I am just out of juice. I feel like I could sleep for 16 hours and it would not be enough.
Levi worked on some house stuff today. I am super proud! He replaced the kitchen faucet w/ a new moen (it was leaking and now we have quite a mess in the cabinet under the sink to deal with-no mold . mold is bad. mold is very, very bad). If you know Levi you know that house repairs are not his forte so this is exciting. He also did some yard work. We are going to make a list and try to make one repair on the house every pay check. I have no idea how this post made its way to house stuff from asthma stuff so I will close. Everyone is on the mend. thank goodness.

2 comments:
Glad to hear that Alorah is feeling a lot better.
House repairs, we need to get on that train too.
Hope you have a wonderful time at the pumpkin patch!
healthy kids, and a healthy house! makes sense to me! :)
Post a Comment