“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth
"Dr. Google"
Friday, October 23, 2009
round-and-round on the sickness carousel we go
Alorah is sick. Again. This time I'm pretty sure strep is the culprit. She woke up complaining her throat hurt. I gave her a Halls. That was not a hit. She hated it and ended up spitting it out. She doesn't have a fever but she has a tight asthma cough. For her that is the strep throat MO. Sore throat and aggrevated asthma. Never a fever. Faith gets a high fever with it. Vance gets incredibly whiney and miserable. I have an appointment for her at 11am and I am going to work after and Levi will take over. At least that way I don't miss a whole day. I really can't miss more work. My poor punkin, she just can't catch a break. We'd like off this ride now. Carousels are beautiful and all..but we want off! K? Thanks!
Labels:
Alorah Bear
2 comments:
I'm sorry you're stuck on this ride, I hope she's better soon, and that everyone stays that way!
Poor Alorah just can't seem to catch a break! Hope she is feeling better ASAP!
Post a Comment