“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, November 2, 2009

another trip to the doc

Alorah saw her ped again this morning. She is still having pain w/ deep breaths and it's quite uncomfortable. I wanted to be sure it's nothing serious. Turns out she strained a muscle with all her coughing a couple weeks ago. She should be better later this week and she's on motrin and using a heating pad for the discomfort. I'd really love to get off this train now. It's exhausting. Truly, I'm so done...

and so is my asthma bear :(

3 comments:

April said...

i hope she starts to feel better soon!

Amy said...

Oh, I'm sorry. What these kids go through, it's heartbreaking. Hoping Alorah feels better and you can get some rest and peace of mind soon.

Veronica said...

Wow, that was some major coughing to have pulled a muscle. I'm so sorry that Alorah has had this for so long. Praying she gets better soon! This must be so draining on the both of you!