“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, July 12, 2010

Fabulous-Four Girl's Trip to Chama



Amazing, amazing trip. We tried to take this trip last summer but it didn't work out. This year we were determined. We left the kids and hubbys behind on Friday afternoon and got to the cabin pretty early in the day. Unloaded and took a walk to the river bank. The cabin is absolutely beautiful. That night we had dinner, watched movies, and stayed up talking well into the morning. Saturday we went into Chama. Jenn and I got toasted, Mormon Rach and preggo Kim did not. Seriously funtastic. That night we watched The Notebook and again, talked into the night. It was the best trip. I have the BEST of the best in friends. I love these girls. There is something really neat about knowing people half your life :)

yes, I was feelin' it :)










Tree Lovin' Hippie

1 comment:

April said...

that's awesome!!! gotta LOVE a girls trip.