“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Divorce. Again.

I can't go through all the nitty gritty details. Just know there are many. Once again here we are. Not by my choice, really. It just is what it is. You can only love someone through so much. You can only hold on so hard. Sometimes it is just too broken and there is no magic cure. Nothing in the whole world that will fix it. The break is too large, too deep, too corroded. Good-bye is the only way and even though it hurts and you feel like your entire body is breaking from the pain, it is the only answer. Someday I will find happiness, acceptance, and understanding. Until then I will just take it a moment at a time. Ultimately this one is out of my control.


3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Ang,
I am so so sorry to hear this. I have no idea the pain, and heartache you are going through, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. Please know I am here if you need to talk to someone. I have been a single mom for 11 years now, so I am here for you on that aspect. I am also going through some medical issues. I have IBS and right now due to alot of stress in my life, my IBS is in full gear and not on my side. I also found out I have pre-cervical cancer cells..again, and I need to have a colposcopy.. So please know I am here.. Your a strong girl. I admire all you have been through in your life. xoxo

April said...

so sorry Ang! I can't even imagine going through everything that you are doing through, then to add this on top of it all! i'm definitely here for you in any capacity that i can be.

Lacey said...

I love you darling strong, amazing, independent, wonderful, mama you!