“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.”– William Wordsworth
"Dr. Google"
Sunday, February 13, 2011
15 to go...
15 pounds to loose and I'll be back to where I was in the summer of '09. Not too much further to go. Stress diets...effective. The only real benefit of stress, in my opinion. I've lost 20 pounds since September.
so you totally don't have 15 pounds to lose...just sayin'. as for the "stress diet"...you once commented that that isn't a healthy way to diet. you and i both know it. just be healthy! you have to take care of your mental healthy just as well as your physical health.
1 comment:
so you totally don't have 15 pounds to lose...just sayin'. as for the "stress diet"...you once commented that that isn't a healthy way to diet. you and i both know it. just be healthy! you have to take care of your mental healthy just as well as your physical health.
Post a Comment