Vance is the youngest kiddo in his class, by months! I talked to his teacher and she is super impressed with his scores on his testing. She wants him tested for gifted in math. He could be tested in english as well but it is not his favorite subject and he needs to be challenged in math. Vance+boredom=disaster for all.
My financial aid check will be in my hot hand on Friday. Thank goodness. I have bills piling up fast. Waiting this long for my check has been...hmmm...challenging. I cannot wait to have all my bills paid by end of the day on Friday. Whew.
My kids got up at 6:30am and fought until they got dropped off at school at 8:50am. I picked them up at 1:50pm, they got along great until homework time. They have been fighting for 18 minutes. This better stop or they will be in their OWN rooms for the rest of the night. I cannot do this.
Can't we all just get along????
No comments:
Post a Comment