Not many smiles going on in this house this week. Vance got hit hard with the flu. He has not been really sick in at least two years, I am so used to him bouncing off the walls that seeing him couch-bound is incredibly sad! He has had a high fever, headache, sore throat, cough, watery eyes, body aches, oh you name a flu-symptom he has had it. He got a flu shot this year so I really don't get it. He has been a bit wheezy today so the neb has gotten a work-out. I just hope the rest of us are spared this misery! The last thing Alorah needs is the flu...please, noooo.
A slight hint of a smile, sigh.
Curled up on the couch today with the neb watching TV. He even took a nap. This kid has not napped in years.
Flu=misery. I think this pic sums it up. Miserable.
No comments:
Post a Comment