“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring!!!!!!!!

I have a love/hate relationship with Spring.  I loooove that winter is leaving.  The bitter cold can never leave soon enough for me!  I love the 70* weather (though 90-100* suits me better!).  If only Spring did not come with wind.  I hate, hate, hate wind.  I hate it.  It stirs all kinds of crap up into the air (which means a lot of red-zone days for Alorah!) and it makes my hair crazy, and it ruins pretty days!  I hate the howl of wind.  I am just not a fan.  I love spring clothes on the kids, I love new flowers and budding trees, I love skirts, I love days without wind!  As we get closer to the first day of spring and kissing winter goodbye I always find myself happier.  This spring, even with all the turmoil, is no different.  I'm still thrilled that summer is just around the corner!  I love getting into a hot car, it feels SO good to me.  I can't wait for May and 3 weeks of freedom from school!  There are so many things to look forward to, which helps to get me through the windy days that tick me off, ruin my hair, and kick up allergens.  In a few weeks it will be gorgeous outside and if I have to get through some crappy windy days to get to those days?  Well, bring it!  I spent last summer in a whole lot of pain and sick with mycoplasma so I really, really can't wait to spend time outside!  Plus there are so many babies due soon!  I can't wait to meet baby Jacob, baby Dumm, and baby A.L. Taylor soon!!!!
Babies and sunshine and wind.  Love Love Hate!  At least the love outweighs the hate in this instance!

(Posted via delayed posting-I will be back after Spring Break!)

No comments: