Mom I feel like one-hundred bulldozers ran me over.
awwwwwww man. Poor baby :( I take him to the store because I have to get ingredients for a meal I'm taking to a dear friend (who needs to rest! You, yes you, REST! love you). I was planning on making one of the best salads I've ever had but I needed to cut the shopping trip short so I got fruit instead and I have chile relleno casserole in the oven (Rach's recipe. Delicious).
I pick Faith up and she's shaking. Her stomach, head, throat are all hurting and she tells me her testing teacher refused to let her go to the nurse. Ummmmm, no, that is NOT okay. I will be talking to this person (not her reg. teacher) tomorrow. Both of them have wicked red throats so I called their ped. He went ahead and called in antibiotics for Strep since Alorah had it last week. I hate strep throat. I reallllllly hate it. If I get it, well, I better not get it. I do not have time and finals are coming up. I cannot get strep throat.
I pick Faith up and she's shaking. Her stomach, head, throat are all hurting and she tells me her testing teacher refused to let her go to the nurse. Ummmmm, no, that is NOT okay. I will be talking to this person (not her reg. teacher) tomorrow. Both of them have wicked red throats so I called their ped. He went ahead and called in antibiotics for Strep since Alorah had it last week. I hate strep throat. I reallllllly hate it. If I get it, well, I better not get it. I do not have time and finals are coming up. I cannot get strep throat.
When I took Vance to go get the girls I took his field trip permission slip and money to his teacher and on our way back to the van I told him he was going to go see a very special acrobat show at Popejoy Hall. He said "Mom, I'm going to go see bats!!".
ahhh, yes, that's my son.
(****I will reply to those of you that commented on the post about Levi soon...thank-you.****)
1 comment:
hope everyone feels better VERY soon!
Post a Comment