The 3 musketeers NICU grads! Sweet little guys! BFFs!!! My best friend Rach's twins (Mason & Max) and Vance-man. Play date at Rach's house
Play date at our house!
Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby snuggled up in your arms. Nothing.
laundry baskets? Nooo, impromptu boat-seats? Or...something.
Although you can't tell she is in a laundry basket, too.
Rach surrounded by baaaaaaaaabies.
December '04, Vance sleeping on Gran Diane. This was at her house when the kids and I went to Las Cruces for Diane's graduation from Archeology school!
When you are a boy with two sisters this is what happens. We were at Costco years ago and this little boy, upon seeing Vance with his sisters, said to his mom "that poor boy, he has TWO sisters". Still makes me laugh.
Faith's got style. She always has. Fantastic fun style!
Max giving a "Max face" with Vance and Mason at Rach's house.
I'd say that is one exhausted kiddo!!!
I miss baby-wearing. Vance in the moby at the soda dam in the Jemez Mountains.
LOVE that joyful smile. Now that's a happy kiddo!
1 comment:
OH, MY GOSH!!!!!!!! How adorable are those pictures?!?!?!?! I miss those tiny little boys. <3 <3 <3
Post a Comment