“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, April 25, 2011

Memory Monday

I LOVE this dog. She is awesome.  Everyone who meets her agrees-she rocks.  She is SUPER protective, I really do think she'd bite if someone was a threat to the kids or I.  She has scared the hell out of several grown men.  She is a watch dog in every way.
We were supposed to get a different pup, I am SO glad we didn't.  Toby-girl was meant to be ours.  She is the best.  Okay the fact that Alorah is allergic to her kind of sucks however Toby-G is family.  She's not going anywhere.
How was she ever so small?  How was HE ever so small?!  We got her the day I had my d&c for retained tissue after my last miscarriage.  It was a sad time for me, getting Toby that day made it ever so slightly easier.  I was never as sad about that loss as I was about Reese, if I'm honest I was relieved...it was not a good time to be pregnant or have another child.  I would have loved that child, but I wasn't sad or shocked when I miscarried.  I am still kind of numb....  Losing a baby that never developed did not phase me after losing a baby that was alive, thriving, growing, and fought to live.
She is the biggest sweetheart.  She loves children.  She does not like men, I have some theories about that.  She loves all of us and she is the biggest Pack Dog.  If one of us is not near her (esp if we are in public, like if one of us walks away out of her sight at a park) she goes NUTS.  She whines and cries until they come back.  She LOVES chew toys.  She has finally stopped chewing up toys, plastic of any kind, and even bread on the counter!  Nope I don't miss that puppy stage!  HA!
That is one of my favorite pics of her.  She is such a beauty.
Those EARS.  She has fantastic ears.  I LOVE them.  They crack me up. Daily.  She is awesome.  Pure awesomesauce!
She has always loved to cuddle.  She sleeps with me.  She will always sleep with me.  I am A-Okay with that!
This dog.  I freaking LOVE her. (click on the Toby tag to read about the first Toby...hee!)

No comments: