It's a hot cocoa kind of day.
Yesterday it was a beautiful, crisp, wonderful 75 degrees out. Perfect!
Today the high is 53.
Brrrrrrrr
Talk about a cold snap! The low is going to be 29 tonight :(
I don't like to be cold. I would rather be sweltering then freezing any day!
I looked at the weather yesterday and it said it would be in the 60's today so I had no plans of making a fire. Around 11am when I was still very, very cold (my fingers where still purplish!) I decided to look at weather.com and much to my surprise it was only 49 outside, and it was low 60's inside.
I quickly decided to make a fire, and now it is roaring and keeping Vance and I toasty.
I am guessing the girls will be mighty happy when they get home from school today! They love to sit at the big coffee/train (double duty furniture rocks) table and do their homework. They will be nice and warm too!
I am sooo not a full body jump-in-the-water type of person. I dip a tip toe, then a full toe, then a few toes, then half my foot etc. This weather jump does not excite me. Not in the least!
Yesterday it was a beautiful, crisp, wonderful 75 degrees out. Perfect!
Today the high is 53.
Brrrrrrrr
Talk about a cold snap! The low is going to be 29 tonight :(
I don't like to be cold. I would rather be sweltering then freezing any day!
I looked at the weather yesterday and it said it would be in the 60's today so I had no plans of making a fire. Around 11am when I was still very, very cold (my fingers where still purplish!) I decided to look at weather.com and much to my surprise it was only 49 outside, and it was low 60's inside.
I quickly decided to make a fire, and now it is roaring and keeping Vance and I toasty.
I am guessing the girls will be mighty happy when they get home from school today! They love to sit at the big coffee/train (double duty furniture rocks) table and do their homework. They will be nice and warm too!
I am sooo not a full body jump-in-the-water type of person. I dip a tip toe, then a full toe, then a few toes, then half my foot etc. This weather jump does not excite me. Not in the least!
3 comments:
You would not survive in Denver! We easily have 40 to 50 degree jumps during this time of year and in the Spring. Yesterday we were in the 70's and today we are in the low 40's!
I love this weather! I wish it would stick around, though! Love the new layout!
I know, that sure was a quick jump into Fall. Brr.
Post a Comment