“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Ang Items

How does one make Ang happy? One keeps Ang WARM! Yesterday the fire roaring in the wood burning stove brought me so much happiness. The whole house was so warm and cozy! The kids got a little overheated, they run around so much! They ended up going outside for a little bit to cool off.
How else does one make Ang happy? One fills the air around me with delightful scents! I am a huge believer in aroma therapy. With all the pain I've dealt with this year (from the miscarriage to the back problems) I have found so much relaxation from immersing myself in smells that make me calm. My friend Brandi sells Scentsy products, and I love them! She recently gave me this brownstone warmer and I love it! I have a few scents shipping to me now and I can't wait until they get here! To start me off she gave me baked apple pie, cozy fireside, sticky cinnimon bun, and autumn sunset. I love each and every one.

One last Happy Ang item for the day! Coffee-mate creamers. This one is pacifying me until the seasonal ones are on sale again. I thoroughly enjoy pumpkin spice, gingerbread, peppermint mocha, and egg nog. Off season I usually just drink my fresh ground starbucks coffee with fat-free hazlenut. When they have special flavors I tend to indulge. Anyone who knows me will tell you I have an enormous affection for coffee...and I'm not talking foldgers! I buy starbucks beans in bulk and grind them daily to enjoy cup after cup of tasty goodness!


I'm not much for "things" but there are some that make me happy and brighten my daily life! I'll keep you posted as more things come along!

No comments: