“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A is for AWESOME


Thanks to the procedure on my back I lost about a week and a half of study-time so I was a bit behind with my course. My goal is to do one course per week, there are 18 in all. The first 5 courses are done, I started when I received my first shippment the second week of October so I'm right on track now.

For your Professional Medical Transcription course, you will receive 3 shipments - one at the beginning of each section of your course. Upon your enrollment, your first book, Medical Terminology with Human Anatomy, Volume 1, by Jane Rice, will be shipped to you. When you complete part 1 of the course, you will receive your second shipment which includes Medical Terminology with Human Anatomy, Volume 2, by Jane Rice.

Shipment 3 will include an interactive CD-ROM and a special medical transcription footpedal. You will also receive a custom reading assignments book. This is the final shipment for your course - you now will have everything you need to graduate.

I completed my first book :D I have a 90% after my first 5 tests. I'm pretty happy about that! I want to finish my second book in no more then 5 weeks, then I will do the last part and be done! I am pretty excited! It is definitely a step in the right direction :D

2 comments:

April said...

Awesome! Congratulations Angela!

Cori said...

That is wonderful! WTG!!!

Can you give me some info. about what program you're doing? Is there somewhere online that I can look into this? I'm really trying to find some way that I can work from home, at least for a year. I'd appreciate any info. you can share. :)