
I am in Twilight withdraw. It's sad. :( I miss devouring chapter after chapter night after night. I looked forward to it all day long. Now I need something new to take up those hours. So, suggest to me a book dear friends!
I loved Twilight, I love VC Andrews books (yes, I realize they are utterly twisted!), one of my favorite books of all time is A Thousand Acres (its original cover is so much better...), Rae-Rae let me borrow The Rescue when I had my miscarriage. Brandi always lets me borrow fantastic books.
Anyway, I need a new book to satisfy my appetite!
What are some of your favorite reads??
After all reading is sexy...
(and I need something to do since I really really really miss sex)
3 comments:
Oh oh oh, so many books come to mind....
If you want some romance, Sams Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - follows the author after her tough divorce, as she travels for a year around the world
Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson - again a true story - of the author building schools in Pakistan - AMAZING, inspiring story
American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld - I just blogged about it :-)
oh-so-sweet-you'll-ball-your-eyes-out romantic - just about anything by Nicholas Sparks
Have you read the Harry Potter books?
Happy reading!
Well if it has to be ONE thing about that is sexy, I think I would have to chose reading!!! :)
Off the top of my head I would highly highly recommend the Stephanie Plum books. It is a series by Janet Evanovich. The first one is called "One For the Money". These are super easy reads, and will probably keep you occupied for a while. This summer she released "Fearless Fourteen".
I would also recommend "The Golspell According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Pal" by Christopher Moore. I wrote a review about this book on my blog, check it out. It is really not a religious book at all(I was afraid it would be). It's about Christ on his travels before He died. Very witty and funny as told by Biff.
I would also recommend "The Blue Bottle Club" by Penelope J Stokes. I also wrote a review on this book on my blog. This book immediately went to my top favorite 5. Great book.
As one of Rachel's recommendations, I'm currently reading "Eat, Pray, Love". So far I really like it. I would recommend that one too!
Have fun.
Lamb, the Gospel According to Biff, or whatever the title is, is HILARIOUS! For the deeply religious, it could be offensive. I completely forgot about that book, but I second April's recommendation!
Post a Comment