“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Friday, February 6, 2009

Last Post for awhile


This is my last post until I get all settled in my apartment and can afford internet again. I will be back, eventually! Until then if you know my cell number, use it. Text or call I am good w/ both. We disconnected the land line. If you need my new addy leave me a message here and I'll get it to you.

Wish me luck!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love your new addy. I'm in awe of you, I'm having a hard time adjusting to this single mom thing and you do it with such grace. Good luck hun, I know good things are in your future!

Cori said...

I hope you get settled in and that everything goes smoothly. Good luck Ang!

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Ang!
Just as I come back online, you go off, lol.

Here's to your new apartment, a bright future, and smoother sailing from here on out.