“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Creatvie Apartment Living...with kids


Living in an apartment is fine, I actually don't mind it. I miss having a yard now and then, but let's face it...a pool is so much more fun. I just have to hang in there until it opens. The park up the street is great too. We do have to keep it calm here. We have neighbors downstairs and we have to be respectful. It's not always easy to not jump off furniture...especially for my 4 yr old rough and tumble little guy...but they are getting used to it. Today I went to Target and got them some things to help them use their imaginations and play a little more quietly ;) We ended up with pipe cleaners...which seriously people, buy them for your kids! They provide hours upon hours of entertainment. And they are SUPER cheap! We also got moon sand, a great project to do outside, on the patio! They couldn't wait to dig in . Not even an asthma attack could stop them!!!

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting stuff, check out the wide range of Apartment Furniture from Casamodern.com

Rachel P said...

So freaking awesome!

Rachel said...

Oh, Aubrey loves pipe cleaners. I need to let her play with them more.

And, I am admiring your nice clean picnic table - ours is covered in acrylic paint. I really need to find out if I can remove the stuff. :-)