Last night I had a girls night in here at my place. We had yummy mexican food, margaritas, fuzzy navals, laughter, and played phase ten til 1230am. It was so fun. Rach brought most amazing chile rellenos casserole, I made chicken nachos, Kimber brought seven layer dip, Jenn brought dessert, and Alisha brought herself (and I am so glad, it wouldn't have been the same without you!!!). We had book and clothing exchanges...okay really I got rid of some pants and Rach brought a plethera of clothes for us to 'shop' through. I scored some awesome sweaters. I've known these ladies since high school, I love that, and them! It was so good for my soul and it made this place feel even more like home. Memories :) Tangible fun. Everyone wore their pj's, Jenn and Kimbers' idea, and we laughed so hard we cried.
Another dose of healing.
Friendship makes everything better!!!
3 comments:
Yes, it does! We should do it again really soon! Aaron will be out of town next weekend, so we should have a girls night in here! I'll have the kids, but they go to bed at 8, so it shouldn't be a problem. Let me know what you think....
ohh sounds so much fun, i wish i was there! :)
...and come up to Denver anytime!
Ang, so glad you had some girl time!! It can be so healing...
Post a Comment