“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Monday, April 6, 2009

Enya/new bed/block

Enya. Beautiful. Peaceful. Lovely.

I put my children to bed every night with Enya. It soothes them into sweet slumber and fills the apartment with calm vibes. I love it. So do they. It is the perfect end to the day.

I found Alorah her bed. On craigslist. I have been on it every.single.day for months. I have come across many beds but they where either too expensive or just plain junk. I got her a white wash sleigh bed with beautiful details. It is perfect. It was only $80. The manufacturing date is a week before her birth. I think it was meant to be. It's in fantastic shape and the wood, not sure what kind, is incredibly solid and heavy. I had to have a perfect stranger, walking with his wife, bring the headboard up the stairs for me. I am way too short to get enough lift to heave it up. They where extremely kind and helped. I am grateful. The woman who sold me the bed was the nicest person. She just lost her husband and is down sizing. I was touched by her genuine happiness that the bed was going to a very deserving child. It warmed my heart.

I feel like I have so much to say, yet nothing to say. It's odd. I have all these jumbled up thoughts and feelings but I can't quite get them out. I guess I will just close with this: my new normal is becoming more and more okay with me. I welcome the slience, I don't dread it so much. I can feel myself growing spiritually and gaining insight to my new existance. I feel like things will be okay. Eventually. One moment at a time...

2 comments:

Jeannie Isaacs said...

You are going to be just fine. ;) You're a strong woman and have done such amazing things thus far. There are great things in store for you. *hug*

So glad you found a bed for Alorah! It sounds beautiful. ~

Love ya!!

Jeannie Isaacs said...

Oh yeah...I <3 Enya!! ;)