



I still have to get the box spring, but as long as they don't jump on it this way she can at least sleep in it. It's perfect. She absolutely loves it. Levi came over tonight for dinner and put it together, I have to admit it is great that we can be friends. It's best for everyone and I pray every day we can stay that way.
5 comments:
:) Looks good!
Ang, their room looks just beautiful, great bargain on the new bed!
Robyn
wow, that is an awesome bed! when i was younger i had this beautiful white canopy bed. then one day i decided i didn't like it anymore, and that i wanted a daybed. my parents obliged, but to this day one of my regrets is not keep that canopy bed. this bed reminds of that bed. and i LOVE the tinkerbell sheets!, i wonder if them make them for a queen size!? ;)
Oooh, that's pretty. I'd love to have that style for my girls. Great find!
Beautiful bed!!! I'm so glad you were able to find it, especially after all the hours you've looked for one. God provides!! :)
Post a Comment