First Ikea, let's go backwards on my title list shall we.
They wanted $220 for shipping . I'm much too practical for that. Much as I love...and I do mean love...both pieces I guess I don't love it that much.
Thus, the hunt continues. I check craigslist compusively.
Happy Ang!!!
Food and Happy Ang happen to go together in this post.
I am in love with Quaker Oatmeal. Simple Harvest. Simply tasty! I have the pecan one and the vanilla and honey/vanilla one. I also have Quaker Oat Granola that is divine with Mountain Dairy lowfat vanilla yogurt. Mmmmmm.
I am also super happy to be able to buy Chocolate Soy Milk. I don't drink milk. It's gross. I hate it. I have never liked it. Soy milk is so good though. Esp. chocolate. Mmmmmm.
The kids love edemame. I can't keep enough in the house. They absolutely love it. Even more then junk food. I love that they love it.
Update on Faith: her strep and left ear infection turned into a raging sinus infection with a double ear infection and strep still going strong. I had to take her back to the doc last night when her temp after 2 days of Z-pack was still 102 all day. They switched her anti-b, tricky because she is allergic to Cephelosporin anti-b's. Hopefully this work. 6 weeks of sickies. I.am.over.it!!!!
That's all for now.
1 comment:
Hey~ Sorry about the shipping/handling. That is a lot of money. I had no idea...You will just have to make a trip to the Big D someday. :) I hope your family starts feeling better. Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment