“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Sunday, March 22, 2009

product love






I should go to bed, but I have to share some product love. Some of the little things in life that make me smile. They are predictible and yummy and part of what makes me...well..me!






First, (click the image to make it bigger) is the Isle De Tahiti lotion from bath and body works. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it. Rach told me about it after Jenn told her so I am passing on some yummy scented love to you! Buy it. It's heavenly. Perfect. Wonderful.




I am also loving Secret's cocoa butter kiss deodorant. It's lovely. Hopefully no one is smelling my pits, but if they do (which..would be weird) at least I know they smell good! I am a sucker for anything cocoa butter. I lather my kids with it after swimming, and it reminds me of them.
I was turned on to Neutrogena Cleansers years ago by my friend Amy. I still love them. This is my new fave. It smells wonderful and my skin is so smooth when I dry off.
So, how's that for randomness. There is more. But really, I DO need to get to bed. It's going to be a long week.

No comments: