“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Sunday, March 15, 2009

almost 50 pounds


down.


This is an update to THIS post.


I weigh 137-140.

Not bad for having been pregnant 5 times and having 3 gorgeous children.

I would love to loose another 10-15 but for now my goal is "simply" to maintain, esp since I AM eating now that my stress level has gone down a bit. I have to say...it feels good.

4 comments:

A Clear, Brilliant Glass said...

You look awesome! WTG!

Rachel said...

You look great, Ang! Another 15 pounds and I won't be able to see you in pictures on my tiny laptop! :-)

Jeannie Isaacs said...

Girlie, you look beautiful and SO slim!!! Sad, but stress doesn't thin me out at all!! lol

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! Im like Jeannie..stress fattens me..not thins..lol