
Thanks to Talitha I have spent my morning, between loads of laundry (I wash all their bedding every time they get strep and I lysol all around them too because I do not want a reinfection), on the Ikea website drooling away. I think I have found Alorah's future bed, it depends on what they want for shipping. I don't want to get her a wooden bed because Faith's is a brushed steel and it would look silly I think. I love the look of this bed. They have it in white but I'm just not a fan of painted metal. The dark steel, now that I can dig. She can update it when she gets older. We can hang some fun lights on her headboard, all-in-all it's just about perfect!

I am also in desperate need of shelves. The kids have a set in each of their rooms and I have the entertainment center but I have been wanting another set of shelves to put my elephant collection on. I found this one and I love it. I can put my
ipod speakers on one of the shelves too.
Now, if they want a gagillion bucks for shipping this idea is out, but if it is reasonable, I think I've found some very nice, budget friendly, furniture.
3 comments:
Awesome! I am glad I could help out. To bad you don't live in Dallas so you don't have to pay for shipping.I have no idea how much the shipping is. Let me know if you buy anything. :) I have several things from this store!
I LOVE that bed. So Cute! I also love IKEA. I wish they had one here....
That is a cute bed! Ive actually sat on that bed the first time we went to ikea and had to stand in line for an hour. They had one on display by the checkouts. If you do decide to go with it, check the dimensions. Ikea has their own type mattresses which are not sized exactly like ones made in the US.
Post a Comment