“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pure MAGIC.

I just discovered Castile Soap. I hate glycerin, it makes my skin so dry and itchy. So I have always stayed with conventional soaps. Dove, Caress, etc. Today they had Say YES to Carrots on sale at Target (yummmy body care line I love) and below it they had castile soap. So, I bought some. Jazzed by it's 18 in 1 promises and it's yummy scent AND the fact that it was lavender. My weakness.
I showered when I got home. I am smitten. This stuff rocks. You use a tiny bit and it smells lovely and my skin has NEVER ever felt a) so soft or b) so clean. It is amazing.

if you have already discovered it WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME!
if you haven't-please try it. it will not disappoint

tis all for today :)

Tomorrow is Friday.
WAHooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 comment:

Rachel said...

lol, we like castile soap in our house, too. I've only ever gotten the trader joe's one that has a nice minty smell. I washed the girls' hair with it the other day, and it seemed fine - though so different from what I'm used to. It's good to know it can be used for so many things. My bottle says it's great for campers because you can wash everything with it - dishes, bodies, everything. :-)