
so, I need your opinion! Which way do you like it? Curled, straight, or the way she styled it in the pics from the other day? I have my preference but I want to hear yours! Please help me to stop hating on my locks. They aren't growing out any time soon!!!



11 comments:
I like it strait..
I feel ya, i had my hair cut by a new lady and she did it with a razor... i'll never do that again :)
I think my favorite is the way your stylist had it done. I think the other ways look cute too though.
I like it a little flipped out and sassy. :)
To be really honest, I like it a little longer, like it was before (Please, don't hate me!). I am totally partial to longer hair though. With that said, I think I like it kind of flipped out, but curled for going out! Does that help at all? LOL!
Totally cute straight, not so much flipped out. Get some product to chunk it up, and sleek it out. It'll rock. Also, maybe work with the part a little. A little to the left or right will completely change the look.
I love your hair Ang. Some women like to hang on to long hair and it ages them. I like the second picture with a little bit of flare out. I love the hair and think that you look great!!
Darlene
darlatrav74 from LiveJournal
I like is straight. And I think you look terrific with short hair, it makes you look younger and I bet it is easier!
I like it straight and a little flared out or how it was styled when you got it done. :)
so i really don't like the first 2 pics, it reminds me of Farrah Fawcett, and I think it makes you look older than what you are.
I like the straighter looks, or I think it would look cute if you blew it out straight then used a big curling iron to give it some volume. good luck!
Oh my gosh- I like BOTH. So awesome you have the versatility. VERY cute cut!
Steph
Curly Girly! I love it!
Post a Comment