“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

fresh new look. Hair cuts are fun...



Okay, I didn't wait 18 months this time! You should be proud of me. Last time I let it go way too long and ended up looking like Cousin It. It really was not cute. My goal was to cut it every 6 months. That was before life went to hell in a hand basket. Cutting my hair, not really a priority when you have to get a job, move, and have your whole life rearranged. I digress. Today I did two big things. I filed for my divorce and I cut my hair shorter then I have probably ever. The divorce was sad. Very sad. To put it all on paper and have it so official. Broke my heart. I've been fighting the tears all day. It's just so horrible. I hate it. Truly hate it.


So, we will focus on the good, okay?









3 comments:

April said...

D is for Discovering the new you! Which is such a beautiful thing because you are on this journey with an open heart!

Love the new 'do!

Rachel said...

so cute! I love it! :-)

Rachel P said...

B-E-A-UTIFUL!