“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Today Levi and I went to Costco to do a little Christmas shopping for the kiddos. The kids are all getting new jammies (in bigger sizes! they keep growin'). Vance especially needed more, almost all of his jams are 4/5 and he is such a long kid he needs a 6. While shopping we came across a clipper set. $25 for the clipper, several guards, oil, combs, etc. Shoot, that's what we pay for one round of cuts for Vance & Levi. I used it on Vance today and his hair came out cute! He flipped out a couple of times, it was not smooth sailing (after all we are talking about Vance...). He had a bath afterward-to rid him of the itchies brought on by the tiny pieces of hair. I also used powder which did help. No more dragging them to the salon so Vance can get his VERY FAST growing hair cut. Levi wants me to do his tomorrow, and I will oblige :)

1 comment:

April said...

how cute! if only us girls were that simple.