“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lands End




3 years ago I went on the mission for the perfect kids winter coat. One that didn't cost a ton, wasn't bulky, and was durable. I found Lands End Squall Parka's and I've been hooked ever since! I had to buy Faith a new one last year and handed hers down to Alorah and Alorah's (we purposely bought a navy one for her so we could hand it down) to Vance. Alorah is outgrowing hers as is Vance so I got online to see what I could do. They had these on sale so I ordered both. Vance's was only $30 (half off) and Alorah's was only $40 ($20 off). I also bought a couple of tye-dye shirts for Faith and two dresses for Alorah for Christmas. If you are looking for some great coats for kids-these are pretty awesome. I'm not a fan of the puff coats. Way too bulky for my active kids, and probably for yours too! These are easy to clean as well.

No comments: