My back is healing, finally. I went back today for a wound check and it finally closed. No, it isn't normal for that to take almost a month. My stress level has not been good for healing, but it is healed and life goes on. I start physical therapy, super intense physical therapy, in 2 weeks. Truth be told I can't wait. Bring it. I can't wait to USE my body. Having to be restricted for 6 weeks has been a pain in the ass. I won't miss it.
Update on Molly: She made it! She went home last Friday. She required 2 plasma transfusions, a whole blood transfusion, and almost 2 weeks of intensive care. It was really touch and go. Her owner is her Vet doctor. She has the expertise. She is in the BEST hands. Her care was over $5k....and that is with the discount that the vet gets. We never could have done that. Ever. She has permanent damage to her intestines from the worms and parvo, she will require a very special diet for life. She is still weak, it will take a long time for her to get better. Thankfully she has the best owner possible. She fell in love with Molly and is 100% committed to caring for her. Molly will thrive. I made the best decision, and I feel fantastic about it. I gave Molly life and Molly won the Doggy Jackpot, she won an owner that could provide her with every treatment imaginable, and she got to take home a LIVE puppy. I am so happy for her. She went through so much for that puppy, I would have been heartbroken if it hadn't gone her way. Molly is a fighter, she wanted to live, and she is on the mend.
No comments:
Post a Comment