I mean what in the WORLD could be sweeter! I read to my kids, they read to their dolls. Modeling at its best!! My heart beamed and I felt like such a great Mom.
Even her dolls were beaming with joy (they are such good babies. The "baby alive" baby hardly ever cries) Their names are Lila and Lucy (they got them for Christmas '09) You may remember them from my "Future Co-sleepers of America" post.
awwww, my heart melted.
Well today my prideful silly heart came into Faith's room and saw:
Well lookie there. Reading? Pffft, why read when you can stick your dolls in front of the TV! Okay, okay my kids all have TV's and DVD players in their rooms (they will NEVER have cable). So I guess I should not have been shocked but I was!
Lila and Lucy were happy little campers. I mean look at that...binkie and and all. (for the record Vance is the only one who ever took a binkie and that was only because he was in the NICU and if a binkie kept him calm so be it! He nursed until he was 2years old. He tossed the binkie..Mr. Binks, at 7 months) My attachment parenting, my hard work, is reflected by this:
Care Bears. I mean really! I certainly never propped my babies in front of the TV!
Toddlers? Well that's another story!
My pride was gone in a matter of moments. Oh well. They are just dolls. We have time to work on this...
and on a totally unrelated note I bought this bumper sticker for the van today:
I am going to take my sticker about Reese off....it's time....







No comments:
Post a Comment