

Faith only knew 19 months and 3 days without a sister. Alorah has never known life without a sister. They are best friends, these two never fight. This could be partly because they have their own rooms, or maybe it is because they are polar opposites. Whatever the reason I hope they stay best friends for life. They are 3" and 5 pounds apart, I cannot tell you how often they are asked if they are twins. It drives them both nuts! They always say "NO, we are 19 months apart!" with slight indignity. Alorah is my wild child, she loves to rile her siblings up and then run giggling. Faith is quiet, my sweet introvert. She is artistic and calm and organized. She spent hours in her room making things "just so" this weekend. Alorah is messy. I mean...MESSY! She drives me nuts! She could care less where she puts things, they just get shoved wherever she can find room. Good thing she is so dang sweet! They play with each other at school, neither really have a best friend, which worries me sometimes. Moving and coming back didn't really help. Their school is so close-knit, only 260ish students so bonds form and it's hard to be part of the little "clicks". Thankfully there will only be a couple years where they are at different schools. When Faith is in 6th and Alorah is in 5th, when Faith is in 9th and Alorah is in 8th, and when Faith graduates and Alorah is in 12th. Maybe they will each find a close friend by then. They have such a great bond, it is absolutely beautiful. We got to hang out, just us girls, this weekend while Vance spent time with Grandma Judy and Papa Wes, it was so quiet! We watched movies, they played, we went shopping for groceries. Such a nice time. Almost too quiet! Vance is constantly keeping all of us on our toes, I missed him but the break was nice!!! I love sisterhood!!!
1 comment:
love it! Friendships between siblings, I don't think there could be a better thing. Seems like other friends come and go in life but a sibling... Like it or not your stuck with 'em so it's WAY better to like or even LOVE it!
Beautiful young ladies!
Post a Comment