“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I frickin' frackin' LOVE...........

Yoga Pants.  Love them.  I won't post a pic but I like how my (almost non existent-damn genetics) booty looks in them, too.  Most comfy apparel ever invented.  I have always done my yoga in regular work-out pants, these have changed my life.  So much more comfortable and I love the folded waist.  Diane gave me the hoodie, it is beyond comfortable, too.  She got it at REI, it is The North Face brand.  Highly recommend it, too.  I wish we could go for a walk today but Alorah's asthma isn't doing well and Juniper is high so even with a particle mask I do not feel comfortable letting her exert herself.  She is in the middle of her 4th attack needing steroids since she was hospitalized in November.  We had a very long and intense appt. with her pulmo yesterday.  I will update on that later, I am too drained, worried, and scared to go into it right now.  Please keep her in your thoughts.  Her small airways are not doing well (When the lungs expand and get fresh air from the environment, oxygen is transferred (via the alveoli) into the low-oxygen blood, which also then sends some of its carbon dioxide back into the lungs. Now that this blood has fresh oxygen in it, it returns to the heart and the heart then pumps it throughout the body) .which is what is causing a lot of her problems.  That and extremely high IgE (the antibody that is involved in allergic reactions).  So we are taking a pretty aggressive approach to try to get her life back to normal.  Again just keep her in your thoughts.  I couldn't post about something as silly as yoga pants when she is going through some really serious stuff and not mention it.  I promise a more in-depth post after her first treatment with the new plan of "attack" on Monday!  

Hope everyone is having a great Spring Break! 

6 comments:

SarahG said...

Poor Alorah. She sure has a bad year with her asthma. I hope the new treatment does the trick.

Sherry said...

Cool site. I found it just looking around for fellow mommy blogs!

TRiv said...

I feel ya girlie!!! I left a comment on facebook but not sure if you check them...if not I put that since I still have my baby belly...boooooo....they are all I live in, and even when I get into my jeans, i don't know if i'll give up the yoga pants!!! :-)

reflections said...

Sarah, it has been a hellish year. I am so hopeful that this works because we are quickly running out of options. She is on so much medication...it floors me. Sherry, welcome!! Glad you found me <3 Tara,I wish they had them when I had my babies! I would have LIVED in them for sure. I don't have a belly really but I love them just the same. I love jeans but for class they are definitely a better option than PJ pants!!!

Lacey said...

I love running in yoga pants!

Lacey said...

I love running in yoga pants!