Royally freaking SUCK.
She has absolutely no energy, her eyes hurt. Her pulse-ox and peak flows are good (no wheezing, either, though her breathing is a tad labored but nothing terrible)
I put rice cold packs on her eyes to try to help. I finally gave her benedryl before bed (I try not to use it, she is on so much already but sometimes everything she has in her isn't enough) to try to ease some of her discomfort. There is NO way she is going to school tomorrow. The pollen counts and high wind are kicking her toosh. Diane graciously (bless her!!!) agreed to watch her so I could go to class. I simply cannot miss anymore this late in the term. I am having a hard time as it is. So I will go to class and my raccoon will be safe with polly pockets and Gran Diane.
I **HATE** spring.
Edited to add she has not been in the sun, that is not a sunburn, that is good ol' fashion allergy eyes
Edited to add she has not been in the sun, that is not a sunburn, that is good ol' fashion allergy eyes
No comments:
Post a Comment