- Rub-a-dub-dub,
- Three
menkids in a tub,
And how do you think they got there?
- The
butchergiggler, thebakerartist, - The
candlestick-makerwii master-player, - They all jumped out of a rotten potato,
'Twas enough to make a man stare.
A couple nights ago I told the kids to go brush their chompers before bed. It hadn't been more than a few minutes and I heard rompus laughter and screeching (the fun kind not the sibling-battle cry kind) so I high-tailed it in there (fully expecting to see either a toothpaste war or some other substance being squirted or poured on each other). I found all 3, full jammied, in the tub laughing-simply because they were in the tub. It has been years since they took a bath together (obviously, they are too old for that) and they got the biggest kick out of trying to figure out how to all fit. So they all say down, feet on the edge, laughing.
They totally get a C for creative.
Silly bunch of stinkers! I'm just glad I wasn't running in to find a mess :)
1 comment:
Cute!!!
Post a Comment