“Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” – William Wordsworth

"Dr. Google"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011

 We had a lovely brunch with Dad & Diane.  It was yummy and relaxing, and I am so blessed.  Especially since they got very little sleep last night.  The newest member of the Taylor family (my Dad's best friend's son's wife water broke at my Dad's best friend's 50th birthday party last night and she was born early this morning.  Congrats to all of you, I love all of you!  So excited for this next chapter in your lives.  She is perfect!  Happy FIRST Mother's Day Hayley, I can't think of a better first Mother's Day!)

 My Mother-in-law, the kids, and I.  I knew I wanted a picture with each of my mom's today.  Thank-you to my Dad, Wes, and Rob for taking these pics <3  
 My Mom, the kids, and I.  <3
The reason I exist.  I was born to be your Mom.  Thank-you for choosing me.  I cannot for one moment imagine my life without you in it.  You motivate me in everything I do.  I am so very thankful.  You bring so much joy (and chaos) into my life.  Alorah had a bad asthma attack last night, thankfully aggressive and early treatment kept it from getting worse.  She has been much more stable today.  She has a follow-up with her Pulmo tomorrow....always a great time.  

No comments: