Did you know that Austin is a wonderfully fun place to visit with children. This trip was incredibly impromptu and SO much fun. I fell in love with it.
He was so little! I can't believe how fast he has gone from this to climbing up on the breakfast bar and jumping off, partly to scare the hell out of me and partly because he can.
Friendsies and zoo time :) Kids rock.
you didn't know that stockings can double as hats? Now you do :)
Did you know that sisters can be really really mean and pour dirt all over you? If they do this you will want a bath, NOW. He is pointing to the tub asking for a bath. I would, too. Poor kid!
man, two year olds are scrumptious! I miss when he was so small and snuggly, also when he was so much easier.
Creative is as creative does. Nice hat Alorah!
She is SO lovable. Sweet. Kind. Total animal lover. I am having a really hard time with her turning 11 next month :(
Wasn't it just yesterday they played babies and dolls for hours? Now it is Pokemon and go-fish and the fighting. I am still trying to figure out how to handle the fighting. I have to say, it is flying by way, way too fast. Slow it down kids, your mom cannot keep up!









No comments:
Post a Comment